Avalon Tattoo Inc. is actively seeking to hire tattoo artists for employment at our Pacific Beach location begining in the spring of 2010. Applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years professional tattooing experience in a shop enviroment.
- Applicants must submit a well organized portfolio of recent work and a resume with professional, contactable references. Other mediums of art such as drawing, painting and photography may be included in your portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus but are not required.
- Applicants must be clean and personable.
- Applicants must be free of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Applicants must have their own equipment. Certain supplies are provided for the tattoo artist but applicants must have tattoo machines, tubes, and tattoo needles.
- Although Avalon Tattoo Inc. is known for custom work, it is required that the applicants are willing to do walk-ins and work from flash.
Hiring is done on a probationary basis. Probationary period is 4 month during which time Avalon Tattoo Inc. reserves the right to terminate any applicant at anytime for any reason.
For more information about the application process, or if you believe that you would be a good fit for Avalon Tattoo Inc. please contact Isaias Gonzalez or Jason Salinaz at your earliest convenience. 1-858-274-7635
Avalon Tattoo Inc.
1035 Garnet Ave.
San Diego, Ca. 92109